Why learning Quran?
The Holy Quran is the last and final message of almighty Allah through His Prophet (S.A.W), which guarantees success for mankind in this world and life hereafter. Allah almighty has laid down all the laws of valuable knowledge, good deeds and prosperity of the whole mankind in His Book (Quran). In the present era the Muslims are politically, financially, culturally and socially reached the verge of decay and destruction only because they have turned a deaf ear to holy Quran. The only solution to overcome the miserable plight of Muslim is to resort to the teachings of holy Quran.
Nine great benefits of reciting the holy Quran
- Reading and reflecting over holy Quran fulfills an Islamic duty.
- Holy Quran will be a proof for us on the Day of Judgment.
- Holy Quran will intercede for us on the Day of Judgment.
- Your status in this life will be raised.
- You will be from the best of the people.
- There are 10 rewards for each letter you recite from the holy Quran.
- The reciters of the holy Quran will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels.
- Your position in Paradise is determined by the amount of holy Quran you memorize in this life!
- Holy Quran will lead you to Paradise!
Benefits of Learning Online
- Learn Self-Discipline
- Accessible 24 hours 7 days a week
- Learn while sitting at your Home
- No Traveling / No Driving
- Time saving Opportunity
- Well Qualified Tutors
- Effective Learning Style
- One to one class
- Convenient & Flexible Learning Environment
- Affordable Fee Packages
How you Benefit
- No Registration Fee
- One Week FREE Trial
- One to one class
- Learn at your own place
- Day and Time of your Choice
- 10% to 20% fee concession for other family member
- A small monthly fee
- No Long Term Contract
- Just Month to Month Service
What do we offer?
Our program is available to individuals of all ages, from children to old people, without any distinction. Our courses usually take 3 to 6 months to enable a student to read Qur’an accurately. But it mostly depends on the student’s interest and capability.
Our One to One classes enable the tutors and students on where to start from. Tutors usually assess the current level of the student and recommend on where to start from, either from the very first level (beginners) or any other level (secondary or advance).